Elijah Keyes’ interest in estate planning and special needs began as a child where he saw the effects of long term illness in his household. He gained an appreciation of the effects of physical and mental illnesses and how they affect families and communities. Ever since becoming an attorney, Elijah has worked exclusively in the areas of estate planning, special needs, elder law, and tax.
Elijah is recognized as a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. He is the Vice President and a Trustee of the Silicon Valley Bar Association, a group of more than 300 estate planning professionals. Elijah is also a member of the J. Rueben Clark Law Society, the Foundation Fighting Blindness, and the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Elijah is a former professor of law at Golden Gate University and frequently speaks to attorneys and community groups on a range of issues related to special needs trusts, estate planning, trust administration, probate, and conservatorships.
Elijah lives in Milpitas with his wife, two children, and dog. He enjoys obstacle course racing and DIY home improvement projects.
- Estate Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Retirement Accounts
- Medi-Cal Planning
- Conservatorships and Guardianship
- Fiduciary Representation
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- Golden Gate University School of Law – LL.M. in Taxation, 2010
- Golden Gate University School of Law – J.D., Certification in Litigation, with honors, 2009
- San Jose State University – B.A. in Communications and Business, 2005
- Rising Star in Estate Planning – Superlawyers Magazine, 2016-2019
Office: (408) 444-7019
900 E. Hamilton Avenue, Ste 100
Campbell, CA 95008